Digital Marketing Manager – Marketing 3.0
Digital Marketing Manager – Marketing 3.0
Who we are:
Marketing 3.0 is the evolution of digital marketing. We create connected, branded digital networks encompassing all the best online marketing components into a single cohesive solution including search, social, paid media and content marketing. We work at the crossroads of creativity and technical know, where groundbreaking ideas and brilliantly executed strategies deliver bottom-line results for clients.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is creative and analytical, energetic, positive and a strategic problem solver with demonstrated experience, capability and confidence managing a diverse array of online marketing tactics and campaigns that drive results for our clients.
• You have a “can-do” attitude with a relentless obsession for customer satisfaction and audience engagement.
• You are a natural networker and enjoy connecting people, content and ideas using the latest technology.
• You are cool under pressure, great at project management, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You take pride in being both analytical and creative/artistic.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of integrated search, social, web, email and content marketing strategies for national clients. This role includes the creation and delivery of custom marketing strategies based on client”s business objectives and industry best practices.
• Development of client marketing plans, strategies and day-to-day management of organic and paid social and search marketing campaigns, website development, email, content marketing, branding to ensure optimal client campaign performance.
• Oversight and management of in-house and outsourced resources.
• Assist with creating a brand platform for clients from which all marketing programs are built and ensure consistency with positioning and messaging, online and offline.
• Assist in developing and managing client marketing campaign budgets
• Define marketing requirements, communications plans and draft campaigns that meets or exceeds client expectations. Campaigns may include:
o Design and development of new websites, landing pages, microsites, social media sites
o Keyword strategies for optimal on-page SEO performance
o Link building strategy and implementation
o Social media audits, engagement strategy, positioning, messaging and community management
o Extensive on-site and off-site content development
o Research, planning and implementation off paid media campaigns (search engine, social, display, retargeting, etc.)
o Comprehensive content marketing
o Integrated email marketing campaigns
o Video content creation
• Use existing tools and resources to maximize efficiency in the implementation of all campaigns
• As subject matter expert, set client expectations and ensure quality execution of marketing strategies.
• Monitor, track and evaluate client campaign performance based on predetermined KPI’s.
• Establish effective benchmarks for measuring the impact campaigns, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness and results based upon predetermined KPIs.
• Prepare, review and present monthly client reports, verify accuracy and provide expert analysis and recommendations for optimization.
• Present creative and practical ideas for future service expansion or optimization.
• Stay current with industry trends, best practices, tools, resources and services, and discusses potential impact with team on client work.
• Create and assist in developing training guides, best practices and process documentation.
In addition to being brilliant, creative, proactive, intuitive, organized, adaptable, deadline oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently, candidates should meet the following qualifications:
• 5 years of marketing experience, including at least 3 years of social media, paid/organic search and content marketing responsibilities (agency experience preferred).
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations, communications, media, computer science or related field; or equivalent experience
• Proven track record running search and social media programs that have delivered measurable results.
• 2-3 years of experience managing a team of online marketers in areas including; SEO (both technical analysis and implementation), paid media, social media, email, content marketing, etc.
• Experience developing or enhancing operational processes around SEO, data analysis, strategy creation or strategic planning.
• Proven hands-on experience growing and engaging an audience via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and blogs.
• Proven experience blogging and/or working directly with bloggers, including writing/editing content which adheres to SEO best practices.
• Solid understanding of B2C and B2B demand generation, lead generation and lead nurturing, conversion processes, ecommerce.
• Top-notch communication skills, especially writing and editing.