|Splinter is looking for an intermediate graphic designer who creates visually stunning work based on strategic objectives – someone who sees the bigger picture. For you, taking a project from idea to completion is just the way things need to be. And honing a brand or developing a campaign that straddles a variety of media is just a good way to keep things interesting
• Post-secondary degree in Graphic Design
• A passionate eye with impeccable design skills
• Ability to develop creative concepts that align with strategic objectives
• Keen sense of typography
• Firm grasp of print-production processes and related technologies
• Thorough understanding of UI/UX principles, HTML5 and responsive capabilities and limitations
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Solid time management skills and ability to balance multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
Preference will be given to candidates with additional skills, such as HTML/CSS development, video/motion graphics or falconry.
What’s in it for you?
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Splinter offers all full-time employees health insurance, matching retirement savings plans, and an open vacation policy. We have a great team in place and lots of ways to keep teammates feeling refreshed and recharged throughout the day: From puppy belly rubs to Nerf guns and more.
How to apply
If you think you fit the bill, love dogs, and enjoy being part of a creative team that produces exceptional work, please respond via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your résumé, sample portfolio (PDF, 5MB MAX) and a corny joke. Seriously.
No phone calls, please.
We can only contact those we would like to interview.
Find out about Splinter at www.splintercreative.com