Graphic/Web Designer – Marketing 3.0
Graphic/Web Designer – Marketing 3.0
Who we are:
Marketing 3.0 is the evolution of digital marketing. We create connected, branded digital networks encompassing all the best online marketing components into a single cohesive solution including search, social, paid media and content marketing. We work at the crossroads of creativity and technical know, where groundbreaking ideas and brilliantly executed strategies deliver bottom-line results for clients.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is a creative catalyst. Energetic, clever, positive and passion about design that drives results for our clients. We are looking for a reative problem solver with demonstrated experience and confidence designing for a diverse array of online and offline marketing media, channels and tactics.
• You have a “can-do” attitude with a relentless obsession for customer satisfaction
• You enjoy working as part of a team, cool under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You like to push the envelope creatively.
• You gravitate towards using the latest technology and learning about how to use tools to become more efficient.
• You take pride in being both creative/artistic and in meeting deadlines and commitments.
The Web Designer is responsible for the design and development of online (and sometimes offline) marketing, branding and web solutions as determined by our client’s business objectives and using industry best practices. This may include complete campaign concepts, to simple online ads, social media graphics, emails, websites, landing pages, microsites, graphics, images, even videos.
• Collaborates with marketing and client service teams to develop project plans and schedules to deliver appropriate solutions to meet client’s marketing needs.
• Design and (front end) development and updating of client websites, intranet sites, social media properties, microsites, landing pages, etc.
• Creates print materials as needed
• Creates electronic marketing material for all media and channels, including:
o Web sites, pages, and graphics,
o HTML e-mail templates, eNewsletters and corresponding landing pages,
o Specialty projects using Flash or similar technology
o Graphics for audio/visual projects
o Front-end graphical user interfaces for applications
o Multimedia and Image development and manipulation.
• Focus on ensuring function (i.e. goals, purpose) drives design
• Works towards enhancing user experience with websites and improving effectiveness of web and marketing materials through A/B Creative testing.
• Audits managed client web sites for design, usability and functionality issues and makes recommendations for enhancements to improve effectiveness.
• Participates in design testing to ensure compatibility
• Stays current with emerging web design technology, coding languages, and emerging media communication channels and trends.
Experience and Technical Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
• 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of professional experience and training in web design, graphic design and front-end development.
• 2 years of experience designing interactive media or web graphics and skilled in designing and optimizing graphics for efficient bandwidth transfer
• Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
• Knowledge of web environments, technology and development methodologies with demonstrated ability applying that knowledge to develop client solutions
• Knowledge of web, SEO and multi-media design, principles, standards and best practices
• Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator, InDesign and other graphics applications
• Knowledge of social media channels and demonstrated ability leveraging those channels to create effectively optimized graphic deliverables
• Online video editing experience a huge plus.