UX Designer – LaneTerralever
Assemble UX Designers: We are in search of a new UX team member that is passionate about design and people.
We are a full-service marketing agency that is driven by challenges our clients face. Our agency is highly focused on result providing both world-class marketing and design strategies. We believe that in order to connect with our clients in truly meaningful ways we must balance that fine line of business goals and users needs. There we will find unique opportunities that will change the way our client’s experience a product, service or brand.
Our UX team is looking for someone that likes solving complex interaction problems, front-end code, and the idea of merging both business goals and customer’s needs. We are looking for a true team player that will not only continue honing their craft but someone that isn’t afraid to share their skills with the entire team and our clients.
On a typical day you will be working closely with cross-departmental project teams and clients. You might be sketching out concepts for a project, vetting ideas with our developers, or tasked with quickly jumping over to another project that needs your expertise. You will bring new skills to the team so they’re up-to-date on the latest techniques while finding appropriate ways to integrate those techniques into your projects. Through this, you will continue to refine your skills, leading you down your desired career path getting better and better each day. At the end of the day, you’ll find yourself not just another cog in the wheel; you’ll be a vital part of this marketing agency, shaping how the entire team approaches complex business problems in thoughtful ways.
What you’ll be doing:
• Interaction design: Wireframing, user flows
• Visual design: Creating layouts and hierarchy, illustrations and compelling visual design elements
• Front-end development: Coding with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
• Design strategy: Conducting user research, user interviews and creating user stories
• Presence: Working directly with clients and team leads on projects
• Analytics: Knowledge of Google Analytics and other like programs
• Communication: Writing client emails
• Client relationship: Hopping on client calls and being comfortable with explaining your design decisions
• Work sessions: Holding work sessions on-site and off
What you bring to the table:
• Strong background in design, user interaction and visual design
• Three or more years of experience working directly with clients
• Ability to clearly express yourself both in person and on paper
• Be comfortable presenting work before clients and receiving critical feedback
• Front-end development and code skills, such as HTML/CSS
• The initiative to get stuff done
• A positive attitude with a willingness to help others and coach them through design problems
Sound like you? If you think you’d be a good for our team, we’d love to hear from you. The right person will enjoy competitive compensation, strong benefits, work-life balance, and the mentoring of a great manager who has a reputation for growing talent. Are you ready to do the best work if your life? Reach out to us, and include a link in your resume to some work you’ve done. Apply through our careers page, or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.