Video Editor – A Phoenix based Advertising, Marketing, and PR company
Video Editor – A Phoenix based Advertisin
g, Marketin g, and PR company
Video Editor works closely with the Studio Manager and creative teams to:
• Edit footage shot on a variety of cameras including, but not limited to 5D and Red.
• Edit existing footage and stock footage.
• Must be knowledgeable of shooting equipment and how it relates to the edit.
• Report to work on a regular basis as required and/or directed.
• Assist the Interactive team in other related duties as assigned.
• Strong experience in video editing using various contemporary software.
• Ability to manage numerous tasks concurrently.
• Experience with 2D and 3D animation.
• Experience with FCP and Mac-based software preferred.
• Ability to multitask and stay organized.
• Ability to meet deadlines with the highest quality of work.
This position is editorial, motion graphics and animation specific
Please send resume and a reel of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org