Amid the recent events of travel bans, work-from-home mandates, kids out of school, TP hoards, and who knows what, we want to let you know of some changes in our upcoming event schedule:
- Collide meetups are being cancelled for the time being.
- Coffee with Creatives on March 18 will be postponed to a later date. Current ticket holders will receive an email with refund options.
- Hydrant Studio Tour in Tucson is also being postponed.
- Portfolio Reviews in the Phoenix, Tucson and Flagstaff areas are being switched to an online video chat format. Instructions will be provided to registered attendees. Please go ahead and continue to register – links to each “location” are here.
- CreateAthon, the 24-hour design marathon for nonprofits, has been postponed. Thank you to our generous sponsors CO+HOOTS and AlphaGraphics for working with us as we figure out next steps. Keep an eye out for more info coming soon.
- Please bear with us as we update our website and various event listings with this new information.
What about Phoenix Design Week?
Plans are underway for Phoenix Design Week 2020
to be held on October 2-9, however, the structure of the program has changed. Check out our detailed explanation of what’s to come here
and be sure to follow @phxdw
on social for all the latest information. Mark your calendars and watch for announcements in the next few weeks.
President, AIGA Arizona