BRIAN WOOD IS BACK TO SHARE ALL HIS ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD SECRETS WITH US!
Create and deliver compelling designs to more audiences in more places than ever before. With Adobe Creative Cloud, one simple membership gives you access to the complete set of Adobe design tools, as well as every other Adobe creative desktop application, and more.
With Creative Cloud, you get new features and upgrades as soon as they are available. Cloud storage and file syncing capabilities allow you to access your files from virtually anywhere, and Internet-based services let you build and publish websites, portfolios, mobile apps, iPad apps, and content for any medium or device.
Your entire creative world gets its own central workspace to keep your ideas, files, fonts, settings, notifications, desktop applications, and team members in sync.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN DURING THIS 3-HOUR TRAINING SESSION:
How to streamline your workflow with Creative Cloud
Save and share files, track comments posted to shared files, save versions, Sync Settings, Sync Fonts, and Sync Colors
What’s new in your favorite design apps
• All-new Smart sharpen: Achieve rich textures, crisp edges, and distinct details in your images
• Intelligent upsampling: Enlarge a low-res image so it looks great in print, or start with a larger image and blow it up to poster size
• Editable rounded rectangles: Adjust the corner radii of a shape, such as a rounded rectangle, before, or after you’ve created the shape
• Touch Type tool: Manipulate individual characters within a type object as if they were individual object
• Images in brushes: Design with a brush made from a photo to quickly create complex, organic designs with simple brushstrokes
• CSS extraction: Create websites faster by letting Illustrator generate CSS code for you
• Performance and modernization: Harness all of your system's RAM with native 64-bit support, and work faster with a new UI that's consistent with Photoshop and Illustrator
• Font search and filter: Find the perfect font quickly, mark your favorites, and preview them in layout
• QR code generation: Create and edit QR codes directly in InDesign
• How to bring your designs to life in new ways
Adobe Muse CC
• Create and publish dynamic websites for desktop or mobile without writing code
• In browser editing: Allow website owners to make simple edits to their live websites using a web browser
• Parallax scrolling: Make images and elements move in different directions at different speeds when scrolling
Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition
Use InDesign skills to create a rich and engaging interactive experience for the iPad without writing code.
$10 AIGA Member
$5 AIGA Student Member
$20 Affiliate Association Member*
$15 Student Non-Member
$35 General Non-Member
All tickets the door: $40
P.S. Can't devote your Saturday to this 3-hour intensive? Check out PHXIDUG's Creative Cloud overview on August 29!
*For PAID members of AD2PHX, AZIMA, Phoenix Ad Club, AAF Phoenix, AMA Phoenix, InSource, SMC Phoenix and PIAZ