How many hours does an agency designer usually work in a week? What type of designers make up an in-house team? How many clients does a freelancer usually take on in a month?
We'll answer these questions, and many more, at Side X Side. Join six experienced designers from different disciplines for a panel discussion to talk about the scope of their work and work environments. We encourage you to bring any and all questions you may have about designs varied and exciting career tracks.
- Albert Barroso - Art Director, Moses Inc.
- Kristina Wood - Associate Creative Director, Mindspace Agency
- Amy Robinson - Graphic Designer, Arizona Cardinals
- Amy Rhodes - Art Director and Private Brands Packaging, PetSmart
- Dina Boress Miller - Owner and Creative Director, Square Peg Creative
- Marvin Forte - Owner, Bravoforte
Your registration constitutes permission to use photos, audio, and video recording taken of you at the event for promotional and educational purposes in connection with AIGA Arizona, and places you on the master mailing list.
AIGA Arizona has adopted the AIGA Code of Conduct with regard to its activities. We reserve the right to refuse admittance for violations of this Code, or other unlawful or disruptive actions. Any concerns should be addressed to the AIGA Arizona president.
Speakers' presentations and viewpoints are their own opinions and do not necessarily reflect those of AIGA Arizona. We are not responsible for the content of every presentation; please be aware that adult language, visuals or topics may sometimes be included.