Graphic Designer—Western Retail Advisors
We’re seeking a graphic designer to join our commercial real estate team!
The ideal candidate has a keen eye for detail along with a mix of creative and technical know-how is essential for success in this role.
You will be an integral part of the marketing team by completing day-to-day tasks such as property marketing brochures, corporate marketing materials, pitch decks, creating maps from aerial photos, tenant packages, presentation books, KMZ files, templates, internet research and reviewing and decipher housing data. Training will be provided on industry platforms to run demographics, and housing reports.
***This position can work remotely at least 70% of the time.***
• Collaborate closely with internal and external designers, team members and brokers to produce high-quality marketing materials, email blasts and maps
• Carry out research and evaluate map data to lay out map designs, graphics, and illustrations
• Responsible for the layout, design and production activities to create quality designs
• Develop creative marketing materials that adhere to brand standards
• Design detail graphics for use in email and social media campaigns
• Meet with brokers to discuss and determine layout design, leading the conversation to uncover vital information and achieve desired results
• Create original creative content for new business opportunities and corporate materials
• Able to project manage own workload and work in a fast-paced changing environment with multiple projects going on simultaneously
• Catalog and reference art for future projects
• Use project management software for workflow tasks and updates
• Makes decisions with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve results and deadlines
• Must stay on top of current design trends and technology
REQUIREMENTS AND JOB EXPECTATIONS:
• Minimum of 3 + years of Graphic Design experience in an-house business environment or agency
• Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 3-5 years of experience and/or training in Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience working with digital content such as websites, social media and email campaigns.
• Video production and editing skills a plus
• Experience in commercial real estate a plus
REQUIRED SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE:
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro)
• Expert in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience in WordPress and email marketing platforms such Mailchimp or Active Campaign a plus
• Additional training will be provided for industry-specific software programs
WHO YOU ARE:
• Creative, innovative and solutions-oriented
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to gather and disseminate information to present facts clearly and accurately in graphic form
• A team player who enjoys contributing to moving the company forward
• Well organized and with the ability to properly manage individual workload
• Strong work ethic and a desire for a variety of projects and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Constant interest in learning and growing in your career
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org