Multimedia and Graphic Design Specialist—Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino (Maricopa, AZ)
The Multimedia and Graphic Design Specialist is responsible for the successful management and coordination of all traditional and digital advertising assets and media placements including designing and creating, updating and scheduling the media content throughout the property and in market within our advertising channels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Manage organic and paid social media efforts, including social care for all social media channels
• Manage and coordinate monthly advertising plan and budget
• Manage traditional and digital advertising assets including making decisions on placements and messaging
• Manage and coordinate all external events and sponsorships
• Manage and coordinate on property media events
• Design advertising and direct marketing assets
• Manage website including content updates and development
• Design on-property collateral such as large format posters, rack cards, brochures, flyers and any additional advertising collateral as requested
• Manage the hotel in-room channel content
• Act as property photographer and videographer
• Create and edit all promotional videos
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager
• Work with The Studio on design projects as needed
• Proactively work with all departments to ensure advertising and design needs are met consistently
• Adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
• Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
• Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages others to do the same.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Advanced Degree is preferred in Journalism/Communications or equivalent years of experience in related field required.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
· Must have great attention to detail and motivation to drive projects to completion
· Must have experience in motion graphics
· Must have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
· Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Able to operate video and camera equipment
· Must possess video editing skills
· Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
· Must possess excellent skills in project management, communication and writing
· Must be able to learn new computer systems quickly
· Able to operate in a team environment and represent the company in a positive way
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to maneuver in all areas of the casino, bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist and grip when necessary to complete the duties of the position
· Must be able to utilize a computer and operate in office environment
· Must be able to operate in a fast, multiple task environment, respond calmly and make rational decisions when dealing with customers and respond to visual and aural cues
· Must be able to alter schedule as needed to suit business needs
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Until what date should this posting be listed?