Product Marketing Coordinator – WebPT
At WebPT, innovation is the name of the game. We’re always building, tweaking, and enhancing the wide array of solutions we offer to our customers. But creating awesome products is only half of the equation; to ensure our users get the most out of our tools, we’ve got to let them know what they are, where to find them, how to use them, and why they should care. Essentially, we’ve got to market them. That’s where you come in.
As WebPT’s Product Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for helping develop and implement marketing strategies around product and service add-ons as well as application education and training. In this role, you’ll be immersed in every stage of the product lifecycle, working closely with our Product Managers as well as our Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams.
• Create and update product marketing materials, including, but not limited to, firmographics, battlecards, and our competitor wiki.
• Coordinate—including posting and creating—Member communication, such as release notes, news and updates, and ad hoc product communication (email, in-app messaging, etc.)
• Assist with internal training of product or market-related information.
• Respond to Member inquiries that come through marketing team channels.
• Serve as liaison to departments outside of marketing to create awareness of product marketing materials and releases, and ensure adherence to brand standards.
• Run and edit product-related reports within Salesforce and Pendo.
• Assist with tasks related to product launches.
• Partner with our Customer Marketing Coordinator to create Member testimonials and case studies.
• Fulfill internal swag requests.
• Stay current on product developments, sales process updates, and market changes.
• Help showcase WebPT products and services at conferences and trade shows.
• Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip flops and jeans. We don’t care, so long as you do good work and enjoy yourself.
• Get ready to fly by the seat of your pants. This role is ever-evolving—just like our team and our marketing strategies—so while you don’t need to be Cirque du Soleil flexible, we may once in awhile ask you to do a few back bends, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Skills and Qualifications
Abilities and Knowledge
• Rock the mic like a vandal—not just in karaoke, but in all forms of communication (i.e., talk well and write good stuff). We’re talking impeccable communication skills and grammatical knowledge. You’re representing the WebPT brand, and we take our voice seriously.
• Project manage like a boss, and juggle many complex projects, all with deadlines, simultaneously. Bonus points if you can actually juggle like a real circus performer.
• Love a good puzzle. You’ll need to think critically—and analytically—on a daily basis, especially when it comes to interpreting research findings and translating them into actionable insights.
• Sleuth like a masterful gumshoe to thoroughly understand our audience and the audience of our competitors.
• Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable. In short, you own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
• Learn the WebPT application inside and out, backwards and forwards, up and down—you get the drift.
• Be a natural-born educator. Knowledge is power, and we’re all about empowerment.
• Be a customer service superstar. Effective communication also requires effective listening, so be ready to lend a sympathetic ear and offer reassurance when needed.
• Talk nerdy to me—er, all of us. Know your stuff and talk about it confidently, accurately, and honestly.
• Be cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
• Know how to roll up your sleeves. We have a lot of brass tacks here, and we like to get down to ’em.
• Jibe with our company culture. We’re talkin’ energy, integrity, positivity, a hunger for knowledge, and a passion for product marketing. Bring all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, we love chips.
Education and Experience
• At least one year of experience working in marketing, product, sales, or related field
• At least one year of customer service experience
• Experience developing business communication and conducting research and/or analyzing data
• General understanding of the healthcare industry—bonus if specific to rehab therapy
• Experience working cross-functionally with product, marketing, and engineering peers to launch and promote new products
• Experience working for a B2B SaaS company
• Experience in healthcare or healthcare technology
• Degree in marketing, business, or a related field—or equivalent years of experience
• Pragmatic Marketing certifications
Additional Aspects of the Job
• Laptop computer (Mac or PC)
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WebPT, Inc. provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.
1 year: Customer service experience
1 year: Experience working in marketing, product, sales, or related field
Until what date should this posting be listed?