Production Artist — OH Partners
OH Partners isn’t just any old advertising agency. We are a rapidly growing, full-service, agency that is committed to expanding our clients’ horizons. We are problem-solvers, go-getters, creative thinkers, and all-out executors. Our office is filled with vibrant energy and plenty of coffee to help fuel the ideas that drive results for our clients.
And you have the opportunity to be a part of it all.
Our creative team is a tight-knit group of daytime roommates. A positive attitude and a desire to be in the thick of things is a must for any member of our squad. You’ll have the chance to create ads for clients in industries like gaming, healthcare, tourism, consumer packaged goods, and more. And you’ll see your work across television, web, radio, print, and any other type of new media the world can come up with. In the creative department, our goal is to produce mind-blowing work that works.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Production Artist with a stellar design eye and maturity. This role will require extensive knowledge of all aspects of print production, digital production, effective internal process, and overall design. You must make decisions and solve problems based on sound technical knowledge.
Do you consistently deliver quality outputs and work within tight deadlines? Do you enjoy the challenge of creating order and streamlining process while bringing the work to life? Can you let loose and share a good chuckle with your colleagues? Do you have a love for learning and creative thinking?
Sound like something you’re into? If so, apply now and make sure to include your resume and portfolio link!
– Own production of detailed artwork specifications for print and digital production process
– Prepare and package all files to be client-facing and market-ready
– Understand the business environment, organization and providing a prompt and efficient service to ensure that client needs are met
– Monitor high standards and work collaboratively on new methods and procedures as needed
– Ensure and develop best practice principles in conjunction with wider team
– Deliver on time, to specification, to a high quality
– Consistently communicate with project owners regarding project status and challenges
– Provide technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality
– One year or more of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required
– Mad skills in: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
– BA/BS degree or equivalent
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing a high attention to detail
– Advanced understanding of digital optimization for web assets
– Strong understanding of fundamental design principles for web and print that influence typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information
– You take huge pride in (fingers-crossed) error-free work
– Bonus points for Workamajig
**Candidate must reside in either Arizona or Las Vegas to be considered**
Until what date should this posting be listed?