Production Designer—Manifest LLC
Manifest is looking for a Production Designer to join our print team on a new piece of business. In this hands-on role, you’ll be indispensable to the success of our client’s newsletter program, and you will work closely with a dynamic group of creatives, print producers and ops managers. We’ll look to you for your sharp eye for creative detail as well as your production design expertise. This role is based in Phoenix.
● Own all aspects of production design for our client’s newsletter program.
● Collaborate with creative colleagues, print production and operations.
● Troubleshoot problems as they arise; escalate to your manager when appropriate.
● Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
● Communicate with stakeholders throughout the process.
● This role is junior-level so 1 year minimum (no maximum) of production design experience, preferably in a content marketing or advertising agency, will be valued.
● Experience with newsletter programs strongly preferred.
● Portfolio of tastefully designed projects.
● Passion for design, layout, color, type, and composition.
● Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and Sketch preferred.
● Strong interpersonal communication skills.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Advertising, Communications, or a related field preferred.
What We Do
Manifest is a proudly independent content marketing agency, with honors that include Content Marketing Agency of the Year, and one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in the nation. We build businesses and brands by delivering unmistakable content in just the right context. Diversity of Thought is the Intelligence that Creates the Stories that Work. At Manifest, we simply hire the best. The “best” have opinions, they have a voice that needs to be heard, and they also know enough to know that they do not know everything. Which is why at Manifest, we embrace “different.” Different backgrounds, different experiences, differing opinions, discussion and productive debate. It is through embracing our differences that our greatest work is achieved. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, identity, disability status, sexual orientation, national origin and experience is what has powered us thus far, and it is what will ensure we stay Unmistakable. Manifest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Until what date should this posting be listed?
December 21, 2020