Sitewire seeks a Digital Designer to join our busy Creative Team. At Sitewire our designers cover a wide range of client needs, including design for social media, website design and display advertising.
· You have the ability to function independently with direction from the Creative and Art Directors, and you take feedback well.
· You are a self-starter that, given two options, would opt for action rather than approval.
· You are able to envision and share high-level concepts that will inform your design solution, bringing new and insightful ideas to the table.
· You can juggle multiple tasks and work in an open and collaborative environment where everyone builds upon good ideas.
· You are curious and ask questions in order to understand your clients and end users. Your designs incorporate solutions based on empathy and understanding of your audience.
· Work closely with our Creative Director and Art Directors to help establish and maintain visual integrity and consistency for our clients’ digital assets, marketing campaigns and social channels.
· Contribute to concepting and brainstorming for client strategies and projects.
· Assist the Business Development department by producing marketing and client materials, including reports, documents and presentations.
· BA/BS in Graphic Arts or equivalent experience.
· 2-3 years’ experience working in an agency environment.
· Extensive and professional portfolio.
· Strong design and graphics skills.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
· Proficiency using Apple MAC OSX.
· Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Office products.
· Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies.
· Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Video editing knowledge is a plus, but not required.
ABOUT THE PAY
Salary depends on your experience. Sitewire is an equal employment opportunity employer that offers competitive salary, performance bonuses, excellent health insurance benefits, the most generous vacation package you’ve ever heard of, company-sponsored events, ongoing training and education, and really rad coworkers.
Sitewire is a vibrant, fun-loving, and fast-paced place to work. If you’re a self-starter who works well with autonomy and wants the opportunity to impact positive change in your workplace, you’ll excel here. As a member of our team, you’ll have variety and learn amazing things.
We’re highly protective of our culture, our process, and our clients. We work hard to make sure everyone we hire will be, too. Our values drive everything we do, and if you work here, it’s important that we care about the same things.
Here’s what’s at the heart and soul of Sitewire:
EMPATHY: We believe that being humble and understanding of others enables us to design better experiences for everyone.
COLLABORATION: We believe that flexible, agile teams can achieve more together than any one of us could on our own.
AUDACITY: We believe in being bold, passionate, and ambitious when it comes to our work and the outcomes we create for others.
HAPPINESS: We believe in the value of having fun, making time to play, and healthy work/life balance.
CURIOSITY: We believe that childlike curiosity fueled by love for discovery and exploration are the keys to continuous innovation.
SIMPLICITY: We believe in finding simplicity in the complex and seeking clarity, consistency, and balance in all that we make and do.
Is our team the right place for you? If this sounds like a fit, we can’t wait to meet you.
READY TO APPLY?
· Craft a cover letter that explains why you think you’d be a good fit for Sitewire, and where you’re looking to go in the future.
· Include a link to your portfolio and relevant work experience.
· Applications without a portfolio link will not be considered.